1Tap Quick Bar is the best notification customization app for Android. It helps you to do most common tasks in a shorter time, such as change Wifi settings, call your wife, add an event, launch an favorite game just in 1-click. It also offers a way to create a beautiful notification bar.
How 1tap Quick Bar works?You can add most of task into notification bar and quickly kick it off in 1tap. It supports over 50 built-in tasks, 1-tap direct dial, direct message, 1tap web launcher, shortcut, hidden system activities, etc. A quick bar appearance can be twisted in many ways, such as background, icon set, text color, status icon, etc,. to make it the most beautiful notification bar.
How to work 1tap Quick Bar?A quick bar is a special notification that stays on notification area. It composes up to 6 actions with fully customize its colors, text, background. Actions are categorized into 4 main groups
- Setting: quickly toggle a setting or launch useful setting shortcut (upto 50 types).
- Application: launch chosen application.
- Shortcut: launch shortcut supplied by other applications
- Contact: to make a call, send a sms or email to chosen contact
- Quick Bar closes automatically when I click on an item?
Prior to Honeycomb, Android closes automatically notification bars when clicked. This will not happen on newer version.
- Why some actions does not work?
Since Android security model changed, some functions are limited, other opened. Not all function works on any device. Manufacturer/custom ROMs add more complexity to this. We suggest you to try them before permanently added into your quick bar, especially, mobile data, GPS, music control. We are working hard to support the best solution for you.
- What is “Last call” item?
This item is only available on “phone” which supports to make calls. It will dial the latest number (outgoing, incoming or missed call).
- Notification background not display right in my Gingerbread device?
That’s a kernel bug, sometime notification does not display correctly on older Android version. Newer Android (ICS, Jelly bean) already fixed this issue.
- I don’t want icon on status bar.
Every quick bar need an icon on the status bar. You can customize it on quick bar design setting.
- What is Date/Day of Week/Month status icon?
Time status icon will display current date/day of week/month on your status bar, and it automatically update to match your time.
- I don’t know this item is whether Wifi toggle or Wifi setting shortcut
Some setting items use same icon resource, you can set to always show action label from design setting.
- I can’t uninstall this app?
If you enable device admin, you should disable it before uninstalling. To disable goto Home> Menu> Settings> Security > Device Administrators, then uncheck 1tap Quick Bar > Deactivate, then back to application manager to uninstall it.
- Reverse quick bar order: display quick bars in a reverse order. Use it only when you have more then 1 quick bars
- Quick bar vibration: a short vibration triggers when you tap on a quick bar item
- Shortcut vibration: a short vibration triggers when you tap on a setting shortcut created